Poricy Park Conservancy is a non-profit 501(C)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible.

732-842-5966  -  P.O. Box 36 - 345 Oak Hill Road - Middletown, NJ 07748


 
Poricy Park Summer Camp
and Community Programs

are run by
Poricy Park Conservancy,
a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.

Summer Camp

Refund Policy

Every opportunity will be made to assure camps run as advertised, however, Poricy Park reserves the right to cancel camps that fail to meet the minimum necessary enrollment. In the event the Park must cancel a camp, a full refund will be given.

 

Cancellations: No cash refunds will be given.

  • Cancellations 30 days prior to first day of camp: Twenty percent (20%) of the camp fee is non-refundable; a credit towards future programming will be given for the remaining 80% of the fee.
  • Cancellations within 30 days of the first day of camp: Credit given only with a documented medical emergency (written doctor’s note required). Twenty percent (20%) of the camp fee is non-refundable; a credit towards future programming will be given for the remaining 80% of the fee.
  • Please note there are no pro-rated fees or class credits for missed classes.

 

PROGRAMS ARE HELD RAIN OR SHINE SO PLEASE HAVE CAMPERS DRESS ACCORDINGLY.
PRE-REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL CAMPS.

2015
Summer Camp Fun!

Happy Childhood Memories Made Here!!

Early Registration through  Feb 27th

Regular Registration begins March 2nd


ATTENTION CAMPERS!

Early birds get the worm – and early summer camp 

registrations get the best deals! 

So come visit Poricy Park and register for your camp 

sessions before they fill! 

We have early registration discounts as well as sibling and 

multiple week discounts to help! 

Tour our Nature Center during the Open House 

- meet our critters! 


Early bird discount through Feb. 27th with paid registration for 

a minimum of one week half days (members and non-members):

Full week half days - $5 off per week applied after sibling or multiple week discount

Full week full days - $10 off per week applied after sibling or multiple week discount


Download the 2015 Poricy Park Summer Camp brochure 

with individual weekly descriptions.


Have questions or need more info? 

Call us at 732-842-5966

Monday through Friday between 9am-4pm.


Pay for Summer Camp registration by June 1st for a FREE 2015 Summer Camp T-Shirt! 
One shirt per child.